As we go into the exciting week of Halloween we still have to get through Monday. The best way to get through that dreaded day is to be prepared!
Heres a few ways to end your Sunday and begin your Monday.
- Feed your family a good dinner
- Be sure homework is complete
- Get bath time started no later than 6pm
- Put the kids in bed by 7:30 so they will be sleep by a decent hour
- Lay clothes, underwear, shoes and accessories out for yourself and kids
- Change your purse for the week
- Pack your car with activity supplies for the week
- Check your calendar for appointments and make your to do list
- Be sure your menu is complete with a shopping list
- Prepare your coffee maker
- Take a nice refreshing bath or shower
- Get in bed at a decent hour
Wake up in the Fast Lane!