Once upon a time there was a girl named Lisa, she enjoyed a great party especially one in honor of herself. Thanksgiving would end and the party would begin!!! Soon after my hubby and I decided we should have some kids and here we are now!
Our party style has evolved but the good times are still rollin!!!! We now accommodate our parent friends as well as the kiddos they’re attached to. If you are planning a holiday party you can put some of these tips to use to create a baby friendly bash!
- Set your party time mid day, I like to say 1 pm. This allows your guest to have time to come, have a few drinks and time to sober up before getting back on the road.
- Plan a meal for the adults and accommodate the kids with a kid friendly dish and drinks
- Prepare a live playlist with minimal naughty words.
- We always make our parties a pajama party theme for the kiddos so they can pass out and be put into bed as soon as they get home without having to worry about changing them into pjs.
- Think of a fun craft or activity to get the kids involved for a moment before the adult party really gets going.
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry!Party like a rock star in Lisa’s Lane